Call for Workshop Proposals
The 36th Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2017) will run pre-conference workshops (half-day or full-day) on 26 September 2017. Workshops have been a successful tradition of SRDS for several years. Researchers interested in organizing a workshop on topics related to dependability and security of distributed systems are invited to submit proposals.
Extended versions of best papers from SRDS 2017 Workshops will be published at ACM Operating Systems Review.
How to submit a workshop proposal
Workshop proposals must be submitted in PDF format via e-mail to:
- Sara Bouchenak, INSA Lyon, France (email@example.com)
- Elias P. Duarte Jr., Federal University of Parana, Brazil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Proposals should provide the following information:
- The name of the workshop.
- The theme, goals, and relevance to SRDS.
- List of organizers and their contact information. At least one of the organizers must attend the workshop.
- Information about previous editions (if applicable), including links to related web sites, number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and the number of attendees.
- The planned structure of the workshop (e.g., paper presentations, invited talks, working sessions, panels).
- The planned length of the workshop (half-day or full-day).
- The expected number of participants, submissions, and accepted papers.
- The planned format of proceedings (e.g., proceedings published in conjunction with the proceedings of SRDS).
- The paper selection procedure and, if possible, the names of program committee members.
- A preliminary workshop call for papers: the call shall request papers of typically 6 pages in IEEE format.
Workshop proposals: 31 March 2017
Notification of acceptance: 14 April 2017
Camera-ready for workshop papers (if published through IEEE): 16 July 2017
Workshop day: 26 September 2017
SRDS 2017 Workshop Co-chairs
Sara Bouchenak, INSA Lyon, France
Elias P. Duarte Jr., Federal University of Paraná, Brazil